Covers all Volvo Penta Single (SP) and Duo Prop (DP) models powered by Ford, GM or Volvo 4-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines, 1968-1991. 530 Pages.
Seloc Repair Manual #3600 Table of Contents & Index
Seloc Repair Manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete
- Procedures include skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job with confidence. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures based on the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors.
Seloc Online Subscription
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
- Instant access to start the job right away
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level required
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
- Repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length
Keep your manual in the boat for emergencies. Use SelocOnline for up-to-date repair information, expanded procedures, and their parts database, or use both hand-in-hand.
Volvo Penta Stern Drive Engines Covered:
- Volvo Penta In-Line Pushrod engines - 4-cylinder: AQ105, 115, 130 Series (121 CID)
- Volvo Penta In-Line Pushrod engines - 6-cylinder: AQ165, 170 Series (182 CID)
- Volvo Penta In-Line Single Overhead Cam (OHC) engines: AQ120, 125, 131, 140, 145, 151 Series (130 & 141 CID)
- Volvo Penta In-Line Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) engines: AQ171 Series (152 CID)
- GMC V6 AQ175, 205 Series and Model 431 (229 & 262 CID)
- GMC V8 AQ200, 211, 225, 231, 240, 255, 260, 271, 280, 290, 311, 740 Series (305, 307, 350 & 454 CID)
- Ford V8 AQ190. 240 Series (302 & 351 CID)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.