You don’t need a professional mechanic to repair or service your Volvo Penta Stern Drive engine! The Seloc Service & Repair Manual contains step-by-step easy-to-follow illustrated procedures to help you to carryout boat engine repair/service on your own. It includes skill level rating for various procedures to depict the degree of difficulty, and Special Tool icons for specific procedures that require OEM or electronic testing tools. This manual covers all Volvo Penta Gas engine models (1992-2002) powered by Ford and GM and includes all drive systems.
Seloc also offers online manual, which includes features such as instant access, color photos, hyper-linked index, word search, quick access button, printable pages, and more.
- Step-by-step and easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Only manual approved by marine engine manufacturer for accuracy and completeness
Features of the Volvo Penta Stern Drive 1992-2002 Service & Repair Manual
- Skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Special tool icons for specific procedures that requires OEM or electronic testing tool
- Procedures rated for skill level based on difficulty
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting
- 'How To' instructions
- Approved by marine engine manufacturer for accuracy and completeness
- Online manual subscription has hyper-linked index and word search for easy navigation
- Color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts number reference in online manual ensures quick and convenient reference
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals (online subscription)
- List of Volvo Penta Stern drive engines covered: Volvo Penta 3.0L 181 cu. in. 4-cylinder (3.0GL, 3.0GS); GM V6 (Volvo Penta 4.3L 262 cu.in. also known as the 430, 431, 432, 434, 4.3GL, 4.3GS, 4.3Gi, and 4.3GXi); GM V8 (Volvo Penta 5.0L 305 cu.in. and 5.7L 350 cu. in. small blocks) used in the following configurations: 500, 501, AQ211, 5.0GL, 5.0Gi, 5.0GXi, 570, 571, 572, AQ271, AQ311, 5.7GL, 5.7GLi, 5.7GS, 5.7GSi, 5.7Gi, 5.7GXi; GM V8 (Volvo Penta 7.4L 454 cu.in., 8.1L 496 cu. in. and 8.2L 502 cu.in big blocks) used in the following configurations: 740, 7.4GL, 7.4Gi, 7.4GSi, 8.1Gi, 8.1GSi, 8.1GXi, 8.2GL, 8.2GSi, DPX375, DPX385, DPX415, DPX420, DPX500, DPX525, DPX600; and Ford V8 (Volvo Penta 5.0L 302 cu. in. and 5.8L 352 cu. in.) used in the following configurations: 5.0FL, 5.0Fi, 5.8FL, 5.8Fi, 5.8FSi.
Manf. Part # 3606-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Boat motor repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #3606 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.