Walker Bay Boats RID 310 - Dinghy Boat
New 2013 Walker Bay Boats - RID 310 - Dinghy
2009 Walker Bay Boats RID 310 DescriptionThe RID 310 is the ideal boat for those who wan the durability, cockpit space and innovative features of the Walker Bay® 10 but need the stability, greater capacity and horsepower rating that the 4 chamber tube provides. The Lapstrake hull design tracks easily while under tow, making the Rigid Inflatable Dinghy (RID) the perfect tender for your boat. Available in Orca® Hypalon® (RID 310H) or PVC (RID 310R).
- Length Over All: 10 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 4 Feet and 5 inches.
- Dry Weight: 149
2009 Walker Bay Boats RID 310 Standard Features• Multi-chamber VPD tube adds capacity and HP rating
• Available in 1100 Decitex PVC or durable sun resistant Hypalon construction
• One piece High Impact Marine Composite (HIMC) hull
• 3 layer reinforced seams
• 4 oversize carrying handles
• Stainless steel davit lifting eyes
• Deluxe rub rail
• Integrated cockpit floor with non-skid pads
• Includes 7' Hydro Curve oars
• Passengers: 4
Be the first to write a review for this boat!