Warrior Boats V1783 XST - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
2009 Warrior Boats V1783 XST DescriptionNot all tiller boats are built the same. Warrior’s backtroller models are designed to back up. For
starters, all models have a full 25-inch transom with large splash wells that keep water out. The tall transoms also help keep the engine well above the waterline to prevent water ingestion. The captain’s seat base is dealer mounted to provide the original owner the most comfortable position for handling the tiller motor. In addition, the wide transom allows the mounting of most electric trolling motors. Warrior’s exclusive XST Feather Trim Grip™ provides an added measure of safety and gives the captain control of the motor’s trim/tilt and the Pro Tiller™ Steering.
Warrior’s Smart Trolling Keel™ provides superior tracking even in tough side wind conditions.
Careful thought and consideration goes into the proper weight distribution to keep the boat
level. The spacious stern control console area allows the mounting of several electronic devices such as depth finders, GPS, and marine band radios. The captain is surrounded with convenient storage compartments, a baitwell, and a stern livewell. The handy side rod shelves provide easy access to your favorite rods.
Most anglers choose to mount optional factory installed splash guards to repel waves. Warrior
is now mounting optional Nauticus™ ProTroller Series Smart Tabs that help to slow down the
movement of the boat.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20
- Max Load: 1000
- Dry Weight: 1350
2009 Warrior Boats V1783 XST Standard Features• Pro Tiller™ Hydraulic Remote Steering System
• Aerated Livewells in Bow and Stern
• 2 EZ Pump™ Pickups for Livewell System
• Running Lights; 2 Courtesy Lights; Flush Mount Horn
• 4 Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats; 2 Passenger Handles
• Automatic Bilge Pump
• Recessed Fuel Fill
• 2 Contour Seats with 1 Power Bell Pedestal and 1 Power Pedestal; 3 Floor Bases
• 12V Stern Panel
• Stern Trolling Motor Receptacle
• Marinco™ Trolling Motor Plug – (1) 12V Plug
• 2 Rod Storage Lockers; 2 Rod Storage Shelves for 16 rod capacity
• Locking Battery Storage in Floor
• Locking Storage Compartments in Bow and Stern
• Locking Glove Box in Stern
Be the first to write a review for this boat!