Weldcraft Boats 17 Angler SE - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2012 Weldcraft Boats - 17 Angler SE - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 17 Angler SE DescriptionYou've been watching the other boats for years - landing fish after fish, skiing, pulling the kids on the inflatable toys. Now's the time to experience the freedom for yourself. It's time to get a Weldcraft Angler. The goal of every Weldcraft boat is to keep you exceptionally comfortable and confident... even when the throttle is in the full forward position. The Angler does just that. It is one of the most affordable and versatile boats afloat. Climb in and there's no mistaking this is a Weldcraft. There's plenty of room to kick back and relax, along with a straightforward dashboard layout that is simple, practical, and ergonomic. As is the norm for Weldcraft boats in this category, the seating layout features two folding seats on pedestal bases to accommodate a broad range of uses. Optional seating includes additional pedestal seats or rear bench seats. The Angler weighs less than 1,000 pounds and is a joy to drive, launch, and load. The 10° deadrise allows for prop or jet. Isn't it time you got that sporty convertible you've always wanted.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 3 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 975
2009 Weldcraft Boats 17 Angler SE Standard Features• Extruded chine, toe rail and keel strip
• Heavy duty fold down top with side curtains & backdrop
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Welded self-bailing bow w/diamond tread plate
• 2 Deluxe folding seats on riser storage boxes
• Bow storage
• Heavy Duty Rotary Steering
• Fuel gauge
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 11 Standard Paint Colors
• Full side paint w/striping
• Vinyl Side graphics
• Marine grade plywood floors
Be the first to write a review for this boat!