Weldcraft Boats 188 Rebel - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - 188 Rebel - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 188 Rebel DescriptionThe 173 and 188 Rebels have raised the bar... yet again. Both now feature a full 34" side height and wider 92" beam for increased freeboard and more stability on the water. Stand inside and you'll instantly experience how comfortable and safe this redesign feels, particularly when you lean far over the side to land a fish or lend a hand. The Weldcraft Rebel is a roomy and simple vessel with a level of quality and value that will surprise you. It's priced lower than many other boats in its class, but measures up extremely well against themespecially when it comes to on-the-water performance. The Rebel is built with a 72" bottom, reverse chines, and 24° bow entry vee tapering to 14° deadrise at the transom. It features a direct transom engine mount with full width splash well. All the necessities are there as well: a deluxe console, pedestal seating, walk-through windshield, and a wide-open deck. (Your Weldcraft dealer will help you add everything else you want.) It's the best of all worlds, and it's comfortable in all the lakes, rivers and bays you enjoy exploring.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 8 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 1360
2009 Weldcraft Boats 188 Rebel Standard Features• Extruded chine, toe rail and keel strip
• Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy duty fold down top with side curtains & backdrop
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Welded self bailing recess bow w/diamond tread plate
• 2 folding seats on pedestal bases
• Bow storage
• Heavy Duty Rotary Steering
• Fuel gauge
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 5 standard zolatone colors
• Sharkhide treated sides
• Vinyl Side Graphics
• Marine grade plywood floors
Be the first to write a review for this boat!