Weldcraft Boats 21 Legacy - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 21 Legacy DescriptionConsidered the premier inboard jet boat in the popular 21' category, the Weldcraft Legacy is the perfect blend of performance, power and ownership pride. With the Legacy's ability to safely navigate whitewater rapids and cross shallow bars, it gives an entirely new meaning to "getting away for the weekend." Even from a distance, it's easy to see the stunning look of the Legacy is more than just cosmetic. First you'll notice the signature raised rear deck with wrap-around rails. (Perhaps because that's where everyone will be riding.) The aerodynamic partial hard top arches high above a spacious cabin. Everything down to the smallest detail has been painstakingly engineered for superior form and function. The Legacy is very proud of its muscles as well. All 21 feet and 3100 pounds jump onto plane the instant the throttle senses your command to accelerate. On step, its 72" wide bottom and 14° hull deadrise create one of the fastest, most responsive, nimble, true-tracking, dynamic cornering, and smooth running boats in its class. Come to think of it, the Legacy is in a class by itself.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Beam: 7 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 62
- Dry Weight: 3100
2009 Weldcraft Boats 21 Legacy Standard Features• Extruded Chine and Toe rail
• Heavy duty cast intake w/ SS rock grate
• Welded self bailing diamond tread bow
• Partial Hard top with top trays, sliding side
• windows w/screens, backdrop and cabin light
• 3 window, welded walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver& passenger wiper
• Welded self bailing recess bow w/diamond tread plate
• Bow box as livewell
• 3" Bow Rails
• Bow anchor locker
• Bow storage
• 2 Pilot suspension seats w/swivels
• 37.5" bench to bed seats with storage
• Heavy duty heater w/defrost
Be the first to write a review for this boat!