Weldcraft Boats 220 SD Maverick - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 220 SD Maverick DescriptionBut like every Weldcraft, you always get more than you need. The Maverick is designed to have everything, except competition, for one simple purpose: to satisfy the buyer who wants, or needs, it all. Big families, extended camping trips, or endless hours of watching wakeboard wipeouts - the Maverick is always in the mood to move. The look is rugged and bold. The performance is smooth and aggressive. The drive is totally exhilarating. From the well-appointed helm, power the Maverick with single or twin outboard engines, or a MerCruiser Sterndrive. It also accommodates a small trolling motor to please avid anglers. Sporty seating and multiple top options, including a full hardtop and gullwing center door, embody true comfort 365 days of the year. The bottom design offers you an extra measure of handling confidence made possible by our innovative reverse chines and integral onepiece extended bottom outboard bracket. The Maverick sports an aggressive entry vee, 28° at the bow and 18° at the stern. This combination delivers a smooth, stable ride, excellent cornering, and predictable control. So if you want it all, we have a Maverick we'd be proud to put your name on.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 62
- Dry Weight: 3200
2009 Weldcraft Boats 220 SD Maverick Standard Features• Extruded chine, toe rail and keel strip
• Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy duty fold down top with side curtains & backdrop
• 5 window, welded walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Welded self bailing recess bow w/diamond tread plate
• Bow anchor locker
• Bow storage
• 3" Bow rails
• 2 Ultra Ride suspension seats
• 46.5" bench seats on storage boxes
• Heavy Duty Rotary Steering
• Full gauge instrumentation package
• w/12 volt outlet, speedometer, tachometer, volt meter & fuel gauge
• Navigation and anchor lights
Be the first to write a review for this boat!