Weldcraft Boats 22 Select - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - 22 Select - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 22 Select DescriptionIt's like an impatient thoroughbred at the starting gate... a Pacific Blue Marlin seconds after hook up... taking a FI Ferrari for a Sunday-through-Saturday drive around the country. Simply put, the Select series is a spirited workhorse that never stays put for long. Having the reputation as one of the best whitewater boats ever built, Weldcraft's Select series has a hull specifically designed to master the roughest conditions. It will take extreme punishment.
The bottom lifts the hull so it climbs standing waves, then cushions the descent without taking water over the bow or "bulling" through the next roller. On plane, the Select will gracefully cross shallow water a mere 8" inches deep. Both the 22' and 24' lengths are built on ultrawide 84" bottoms that are .190" thick. A 12° bottom vee is standard. You can opt for more power, but the standard GM Vortec 6.0 liter V-8 coupled to a Hamilton 212 jet pump provides the optimal power to weight ratio. Standard configuration includes a welded frame top, slider side windows, and Pilot suspension seats. Partial or full hardtop available.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 93
- Dry Weight: 3400
2009 Weldcraft Boats 22 Select Standard Features• Extruded Chine and Toe rail
• Fixed frame top w/slider side windows and screens, back drop, grab handles & top trays
• Cabin light
• 3 window, welded walkthrough windshield w/grab handles
• Dual pantograph windshield wipers
• Welded self bailing recess bow w/diamond tread plate
• Bow anchor locker
• 3" Bow & stern rails
• 2 Pilot suspension seats w/swivels
• 46.5" Rear bench to bed storage seats with sleeper cushion insert
• Bow storage
• Heavy duty heater w/defrost
• Heavy Duty Rotary Steering
• Full gauge instrumentation package w/12 volt outlet, tachometer, volt meter & fuel gauge
• Navigation and anchor lights
Be the first to write a review for this boat!