Weldcraft Boats 240 Ocean King - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - 240 Ocean King - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Weldcraft Boats 240 Ocean King DescriptionWind-whipped waves don't stand a chance when the Weldcraft Ocean King is headed their way. They'll be smoothly and swiftly pushed aside, thanks to Weldcraft's renowned reverse chine design that boasts an aggressive deep vee. With a 28° bow, 102" beam, and the security of 36" sides, you'll have all the confidence you need to pursue salmon, troll for trout or battle sturgeon anywhere... anytime. Topside, the Ocean King features a fully-enclosed, welded cabin with abundant space and unexpected comfort for your entire crew. Amenities include bench-to-bed seating, Ultra-Ride suspension seats, and endless options for the galley and head. Out back, the deck is designed with the hardcore angler in mind. It's wide open, with a huge in-floor fish box, bait box/fish box with cutting board lid, and plenty of space to mount downriggers, rod holders or a crab davit. There's even a huge fish box under the floor with macerator pump for easy clean up. Best of all, the Ocean King comes with a 64 million square mile playground. No additional charge.
- Length Over All: 24 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 127
- Dry Weight: 3275
2009 Weldcraft Boats 240 Ocean King Standard Features• Full hardtop with Alaskan B/H, top trays, cabin lights, slider side windows with screens, locking bulkhead door, rear bulkhead windows and 3" top rails
• Twin engine Outback Bracket with Integral bottom sheet & swim platform
• Transom bait box w/cutting board lid
• Aft sub-floor 28" x 48" fish box with macerator evacuation pump
• Extruded chine, toe rail and keel strip
• Reverse chine bottom design
• 3 window walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver & Passenger pantograph wipers
• Welded self bailing diamond tread bow
• 2 - Ultra ride suspension seats
• 53" bench to bed storage seats w/insert
• SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
• Outboard dash panel w/fuel gauge, dual tachs, dual volt meters and 12V outlet
• Navigation lights & anchor lights
• Marine Horn
Be the first to write a review for this boat!