Weldcraft Boats 260 Cuddy King - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2014 Weldcraft Boats - 260 Cuddy King - Cuddy Cabin
2009 Weldcraft Boats 260 Cuddy King DescriptionAnyone worth their salt knows that anything is possible when you're out on "big blue." That's why the Weldcraft Cuddy King has been crowned the ruler of the coastal waters. The Cuddy King offers unexpected amenities, the finest ride characteristics, and more room to fish and relax; all skillfully brought together with signature Weldcraft style. With a steep 60° bow entry, upswept bow, and true reverse chine on a wide 8' bottom, the Cuddy King features first-class ride characteristics. In close quarters, the handling is superb thanks to wide-open visibility, easy-to-operate controls and the ability to turn on a dime. The Cuddy King was designed with cabin flexibility in mind, offering standard or "XL" models with options for a marine head and galley configurations. Additional features include a trailerable 8-½' beam, optional 175 gallon fuel tank, and single or twin outboards.
- Length Over All: 26 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 130
- Dry Weight: 4700
2009 Weldcraft Boats 260 Cuddy King Standard Features• Full hardtop with forward leaning windows w/grab handles, Alaskan B/H, cabin lights, carpeted cabin sidewalls and 3" full length top grab rails
• Diamond Sea Glaze glass package including slider side windows with screens, rear side windows, bulkhead windows, and lockable sliding bulkhead door
• Cuddy cabin with DSG evacuation hatchand side windows, storage, cushions and 2 cabin lights
• Swept bow with rails and self draining anchor rope locker
• Self bailing aft deck w/metal flooring
• Offshore Bracket with Integral bottom sheet, and full width swim platform
• Full reverse chine bottom design
• Extruded side / bottom chine with formed toe rail and keel strip
• Transom bait box w/split cutting board lid
• Aft sub-floor fish box
• Driver & Passenger pantograph wipers
• Pilot suspension seats on aluminum riser boxes and foot rests
• 46.5" bench storage seats
• Cabin sub-floor storage
• SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
Be the first to write a review for this boat!