WD1500-Adjustable Bell Pedestal
Forged and cast aluminum construction. Polished aluminum post. Base is powder coated. Adjusts 13 to 18 inches. Base is 10”diameter. To adjust, flip leveler to raise or lower. Locking seat mount fits all brands of seats. 3 year warranty.
WD1501-Adjustable Bell Pedestal with Locking Slide
Forged and cast aluminum construction. Polished aluminum post. Base is powder coated. Adjusts 13 to 18 inches. Base is 10”diameter. To adjust, flip lever to raise or lower. Slide adjusts fore and aft. 3 year warranty.
- Powder coated base
- Fits all seat brands or swivels with slotted mounting holes
- Polished anodized aluminum post
- 5 1/4" hole pattern
- ABYC Class B - Seat designed for occupancy only at boat speeds not exceeding five miles per hour.
- Wise Hardware features a 3 Year Warranty
Yes, this seat can swivel 360 degrees. Just a reminder this is a class B pedestal.
If this seat does not swivel, why, does it come up when you select the swivel option during a search on your website?
It can technically swivel, but it is not a free swivel. So you can loosen that knob and adjust it as you need to, but then you will have to tighten it again. It always needs to be tighten though.
Does this rotate as well and slide?
This can swivel yes, but it is not a free swivel, and it does slide.
Can it be used with a 5 x 12 mounting pattern?
It accepts industry standard of 5-1/4" bolt pattern for a seat.
Question & Answer Guidelines
What is the dimension of the top that attaches to the seat?
It accepts 5-1/4" bolt pattern which is the industry standard. So verify your seat measurement in the bolt pattern to see if this will work. If you have further questions contact us at the number at the top of the page.
This product ships in 4 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.