Bayliner Replacement Lounge-Top Section Only
Virtually indestructible injection molded plastic seat frame is totally weatherproof to the elements. High compression, high density, polyurethane foam padding is covered with moisture barrier. Marine grade 28oz. vinyl is loaded with plenty of mildew and UV inhibitors. Vinyl is sewn with Dacron polyester thread with OEM standards to last years. Stainless steel staples. Aluminum and stainless hardware. 6 year frame warranty, 3 years on upholstery.
Bayliner Capri & Classic
Replacement Lounge Seats
- State-of-the-Art, High-Impact Plastic Frames
- Vinyl Finish Molded Plastic Base
- Scuff & Mar Resistant
- Compression Foam Padding
- Removable Seat Cushion for Storage
- Heavy-Duty 28 oz. Marine Grade Vinyl
- Mildew Resistant & UV Treated
- Dacron thread
- Fits only on Bayliner with built-in base
- 6 Year Warranty on Frame
- 3 Year Warranty on Upholstery
Lounge Seat Top Only, No Base Dimensions
- Height: 19"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 46"
- Reclined: 71"
How can I confirm if this fits my 1999 Bayliner 1950 Capri Classic?
These are standard replacements for the Capri Classic, provided that the measurements/dimensions match up with the space in your boat.
Question & Answer Guidelines
Will these seats fit on my 1992 maxum 1900 sr?
As long as the seat measurements listed in the "Description Tab" are what your looking for.
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.