The Wise Blast-Off Tour Series Bass Bucket Seat is designed to provide comfortable seating. It is constructed of high-impact plastic for superior durability and enhanced strength. And, it is padded with compressed foam for stability and comfort.
This seat is upholstered in heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl fabric that resists mold and mildew. The vinyl upholstery has UV inhibitors to prevent fading caused by UV rays. This boat seat can be easily installed on any flat surface using the included flat long piano hinges. Several color schemes available.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Compression foam padding
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
Features of Wise Blast-Off Tour Series Bass Bucket Seats
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- No pinch hinges
- Warranty (Frame): 6 years
- Warranty (Upholstery): 3 years
- Height: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 21"
- Seat Depth: 14"
Is this fit into the bass tracker 2006 175 txw?
These seats are after market and are designed to fit based on the dimensions and style of the seat(s). They do not fit based on any particular boat brand. You will need to verify the measurements of the area in your boat where you will be installing your seats with the measurements of these seats.
Question & Answer Guidelines
I need a seat that can fold forward to gain access to storage?
This product ships in 3 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.