Add extra seating in your boat with Wise Blast-Off Tour Series Bench Seat. Featuring a high-impact plastic frame, this bench seat is strong enough to last for a long time. Thanks to the inhibitors, the heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl upholstery is mildew and UV resistant. The seat is padded with compressed foam for plush comfort and enhanced stability.
This bench seat features no-pinch hinges that allow easy folding. It also includes two marine piano hinges to easily mount the seat on any flat surface. Various color options available.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Compression foam padding
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
Features of Wise Blast-Off Tour Series Bench Seats
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- No pinch hinges
- Warranty (Frame): 6 years
- Warranty (Upholstery): 3 years
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 23.5"
- Seat depth: 17"
How tall and how deep is the bench?
Height: 23.5", Seat Depth: 17"
What do I need to mount this seat to a flat surface?
These are the type of mounts needed to mount to flat surface: http://www.iboats.com/Wise-Sure-Mount-Seat-Bracket/dm/view_id.375796
Question & Answer Guidelines
Do these have to sit on a box or can they mount to a vertical wall?
They can sit essentially flush if you need them to. Don't necessarily need to sit on a box per se, but you should mount to a flatter surface.
This product ships in 4 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.