The Wise Blast-Off Tour Series High Back Folding Boat Seat is designed to offer maximum comfort and support. With its 17" wide high back, high compression foam padding and no-pinch hinge, this seat offers great comfort and stability for an enjoyable boating experience.
This seat uses strong marine grade plastic frame that provides superior strength to withstand shocks and impacts. The double top stitched upholstery is made of UV and mildew-resistant vinyl that will keep the seat looking new for years to come. The frame can be mounted on a flat surface using the included marine piano hinges or set up on a 4-bolt BIA pedestal system. This seat is available in a range of colors to match your boat interiors. Available in various colors.
- Durable, marine grade plastic frame
- Compression foam padding
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
Features of Wise Blast-Off Tour Series High Back Folding Boat Seat
- Ideal for use as flat surface or casting deck seats
- Strong marine-grade plastic frame
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- Double top stitch
- No pinch hinges
- Includes marine piano hinge
- Can be used in bass, crappie, walley, fish-n-ski boat and mix & match boat seating group
- 6 year warranty on frame
- 3 year warranty on upholstery
- Height: 21"
- Width: 16.75"
- Depth: 20"
- Seat depth: 14"
Armrests sold separately. Find armrests for this seat here.
This product ships in 3 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.