Create a stylish and comfortable seating space in your boat with the Wise Deluxe Runner Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat. This seat is filled with high-compression foam padding for the ultimate comfort, while its molded plastic frame and base provide strength and support to the seating system.
This seat is upholstered in heavy-duty marine grade vinyl for durable use. Plus, this upholstery is UV resistant and mildew treated for lasting color retention. The vinyl is finished with Dacron polyester thread and stainless steel staples for enhanced durability. This seat is easy to assemble and includes aluminum and stainless hardware for convenient installation. It comes in range of colors to match your boat interior.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Vinyl finish molded plastic base
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
Features of the Wise Deluxe Runner Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat
- Strong, weatherproof plastic frame
- Compression foam padding
- Vinyl is UV resistant and mildew treated
- Dacron thread
- Stainless steel staples
- Includes aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Easy assembly
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Lounge Seat Assembly Instructions
One Way Opening Lounge
(Aluminum Leg Rest)
- Instructions included with seats
- Easy installation
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- You will have one carton containing a rectangular base and cushions with a folding aluminum leg attached, when together will make a complete lounge set.
- Lay the lounge cushions out fully extended, with the cushion side down.
- On the end of the lounge cushions opposite the aluminum leg, remove the 4 screws & washers.
- The top of the base has two cross sections with two holes each.
- Line up the four holes with the four threaded holes in the back of the lounge cushion.
- Place the four 2-1/4" screws and washers through the base into the threaded holes in the lounge cushion.
- Finger tighten until you get the bolts started. Finish tightening the four screws until you have a snug fit. This will complete all necessary assembly.
- Carefully turn the completed lounge over until the base is supporting the cushions. You will then be able to fold the lounge cushions into the base in it's upright position.
Hello, do these seats come with the base?
Yes, most of our back to back seats include the base. The only back to back seats that have the option of not coming with the base are OEM replacement seats.
What are the dimensions of these seats?
The dimensions on this seat are as follows:
Seat Height: 28"
Upright Length: 45.5"
Extended Length: 64.5"
Base Height: 10"
Base Width: 13.5"
Base Depth: 36"
Question & Answer Guidelines
My present back to back seats are on runners and hings that allows the seats to fold into a bench. Do your seats/frames allow this?
Yes, these seats are designed to fold outward into a bench. The base is the support for that type of bench seating.
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.