Deluxe Lounge & Jump Seat Sets
- State-of-the-Art, High-Impact Plastic Frames
- Vinyl Finish Molded Plastic Base
- Scuff & Mar Resistant
- Compression Foam Padding
- Removable Seat Cushion for Storage
- Heavy-Duty 28 oz. Marine Grade Vinyl
- Mildew Resistant & UV Treated
- Fits Most 16' 19' Boats
- Dacron Thread
- 6 Year Warranty on Frame
- 3 Year Warranty on Upholstery
- Important: Do not use as free standing seat. Jump seat must have bulkhead of support to place back against for installation.
Jump Seat Dimensions
- Seat Height: 27"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 17"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Base Height: 10"
- Base Width: 14"
- Base Depth: 13.25"
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Jump Seat Assembly Instructions
- Instructions included with seats
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- Set up side panels B and C parallel to each other with the square face to front.
- Slide front panel D into notch on both side panels simultaneously.
- Slide black spacer bar E into U-shaped holes at bottom of side panels.
- Slide back rest A downward into notches at rear of base
- Attach 4 screws into bottom side corners of base through pre-drilled holes, one in each corner.
- Attach 2 screws through base bottom into black spacer bar
- Snap seat cushion down onto base with black square to front.
This product ships in 8 to 20 business days.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.