Matching Jump Seat with hinged seat for storage below
Virtually indestructible injection molded plastic seat frame is totally weatherproof to the elements. High compression, high density, polyurethane foam padding is covered with moisture barrier. Marine grade 28oz. vinyl is loaded with plenty of mildew and UV inhibitors. Vinyl is sewn with Dacron polyester thread with OEM standards to last years. Stainless steel staples. Aluminum and stainless hardware. Do not use as free standing seat. 6 year frame warranty, 3 years on upholstery.
Deluxe Lounge & Jump Seat Sets
- State-of-the-Art, High-Impact Plastic Frames
- Vinyl Finish Molded Plastic Base
- Scuff & Mar Resistant
- Compression Foam Padding
- Removable Seat Cushion for Storage
- Heavy-Duty 28 oz. Marine Grade Vinyl
- Mildew Resistant & UV Treated
- Fits Most 16' 19' Boats
- Dacron Thread
- 6 Year Warranty on Frame
- 3 Year Warranty on Upholstery
- Important: Do not use as free standing seat. Jump seat must have bulkhead of support to place back against for installation.
Jump Seat Dimensions
- Seat Height: 27"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 17"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Base Height: 10"
- Base Width: 14"
- Base Depth: 13.25"
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Jump Seat Assembly Instructions
- Instructions included with seats
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- Set up side panels B and C parallel to each other with the square face to front.
- Slide front panel D into notch on both side panels simultaneously.
- Slide black spacer bar E into U-shaped holes at bottom of side panels.
- Slide back rest A downward into notches at rear of base
- Attach 4 screws into bottom side corners of base through pre-drilled holes, one in each corner.
- Attach 2 screws through base bottom into black spacer bar
- Snap seat cushion down onto base with black square to front.
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.