Add a splash of style as well as comfortable seating to your boat with the Wise Deluxe Skyline Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat. The high-impact plastic frame construction makes it strong and durable. Featuring compression foam padding, this seat provides exceptional comfort. Its heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl upholstery can withstand tear and resist fading. The vinyl fabric is sewn with Dacron polyester thread for extra strength.
Please Note: One side of the lounge seat is permanently bolted in place which only allows the lounge seat to open up in one direction.
The fabric is coated with inhibitors for mildew and UV resistance. Remove the seat cushions to find a spacious storage space underneath. The seat’s base is made of molded plastic and features a vinyl finish for scuff and mar resistance. Various colors available.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Removable seat cushion for storage
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl upholstery
Features of Wise Deluxe Skyline Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seats
- Vinyl finish molded plastic base
- Scuff & mar resistant
- Compression foam padding
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- Fits most 16' to 19' boats
- Dacron thread stitched upholstery
- Warranty (Frame): 6 years
- Warranty (Upholstery): 3 years
- Seat height: 27.5"
- Width: 18"
- Extended length: 66"
- Base height: 10"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 36.25"
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Lounge Seat Assembly Instructions
One Way Opening Lounge
(Aluminum Leg Rest)
- Instructions included with seats
- Easy installation
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- You will have one carton containing a rectangular base and cushions with a folding aluminum leg attached, when together will make a complete lounge set.
- Lay the lounge cushions out fully extended, with the cushion side down.
- On the end of the lounge cushions opposite the aluminum leg, remove the 4 screws & washers.
- The top of the base has two cross sections with two holes each.
- Line up the four holes with the four threaded holes in the back of the lounge cushion.
- Place the four 2-1/4" screws and washers through the base into the threaded holes in the lounge cushion.
- Finger tighten until you get the bolts started. Finish tightening the four screws until you have a snug fit. This will complete all necessary assembly.
- Carefully turn the completed lounge over until the base is supporting the cushions. You will then be able to fold the lounge cushions into the base in it's upright position.
This product ships in 4 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.