Bucket Style Back to Back Lounge
Virtually indestructible injection molded plastic seat frame is totally weatherproof to the elements. High compression, high density, polyurethane foam padding is covered with moisture barrier. Marine grade 28oz. vinyl is loaded with plenty of mildew and UV inhibitors. Vinyl is sewn with Dacron polyester thread with OEM standards to last years. Stainless steel staples. Aluminum and stainless hardware. Folding foot rest is bright dipped aluminum. Easy Assembly. 6 year frame warranty, 3 years on upholstery.
Deluxe Lounge & Jump Seat Sets
- State-of-the-Art, High-Impact Plastic Frames
- Vinyl Finish Molded Plastic Base
- Scuff & Mar Resistant
- Compression Foam Padding
- Removable Seat Cushion for Storage
- Heavy-Duty 28 oz. Marine Grade Vinyl
- Mildew Resistant & UV Treated
- Fits Most 16' 19' Boats
- Dacron Thread
- 6 Year Warranty on Frame
- 3 Year Warranty on Upholstery
Lounge Seat Dimensions
- Seat Height: 27.5"
- Width: 18"
- Extended Length: 66"
- Base Height: 10"
- Base Width: 13.5"
- Base Depth: 36.25"
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Lounge Seat Assembly Instructions
One Way Opening Lounge
(Aluminum Leg Rest)
- Instructions included with seats
- Easy installation
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- You will have one carton containing a rectangular base and cushions with a folding aluminum leg attached, when together will make a complete lounge set.
- Lay the lounge cushions out fully extended, with the cushion side down.
- On the end of the lounge cushions opposite the aluminum leg, remove the 4 screws & washers.
- The top of the base has two cross sections with two holes each.
- Line up the four holes with the four threaded holes in the back of the lounge cushion.
- Place the four 2-1/4" screws and washers through the base into the threaded holes in the lounge cushion.
- Finger tighten until you get the bolts started. Finish tightening the four screws until you have a snug fit. This will complete all necessary assembly.
- Carefully turn the completed lounge over until the base is supporting the cushions. You will then be able to fold the lounge cushions into the base in it's upright position.
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.