Available in a range of colors to match your boat interior, the Wise Economy Plus Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat offers an effective solution to enhance the style and functionality of your boat. This seat is stuffed with high-density foam for superior comfort. It features strong, molded plastic frame for superior strength and to resist impacts and shocks.
The seat’s vinyl-finished molded plastic base offers reliable support to the seat system. This seat is upholstered in marine grade vinyl that is mildew and UV treated for long-lasting use. The upholstery is secured using Dacron polyester thread and stainless steel staples for durable and all weather use.
Please Note: One side of the lounge seat is permanently bolted in place which only allows the lounge seat to open up in one direction.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Vinyl finish molded plastic base
- Compression foam padding
Features of the Wise Economy Plus Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat
- Foam padding is protected with moisture barrier
- 28oz. marine grade vinyl upholstery
- Scuff and mar resistant
- Mildew and UV treated upholstery
- Dacron thread
- Stainless steel staples
- Aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- 6 year warranty on frame
- 3 year warranty on upholstery
- Seat height: 25.5"
- Width: 18"
- Extended length: 64.5"
- Base height: 8"
- Base width: 13.5"
- Base depth: 36.25"
Free vinyl color samples available on request. Please call 1-800-914-1123.
Boat Lounge Seat Assembly Instructions
One Way Opening Lounge
(Aluminum Leg Rest)
- Instructions included with seats
- Easy installation
- Phillips head screwdriver is only tool required.
- By shipping this product to you unassembled, freight costs are greatly reduced.
- You will have one carton containing a rectangular base and cushions with a folding aluminum leg attached, when together will make a complete lounge set.
- Lay the lounge cushions out fully extended, with the cushion side down.
- On the end of the lounge cushions opposite the aluminum leg, remove the 4 screws & washers.
- The top of the base has two cross sections with two holes each.
- Line up the four holes with the four threaded holes in the back of the lounge cushion.
- Place the four 2-1/4" screws and washers through the base into the threaded holes in the lounge cushion.
- Finger tighten until you get the bolts started. Finish tightening the four screws until you have a snug fit. This will complete all necessary assembly.
- Carefully turn the completed lounge over until the base is supporting the cushions. You will then be able to fold the lounge cushions into the base in it's upright position.
This product ships in 4 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.