The Wise Economy ValuePlus Folding Boat Seat is the best choice for a boater who doesn’t want to compromise on comfort, reliability and durability while selecting boat accessories. Built on an injection molded frame with strong aluminum hinges, this seat offers solid support. Its high-density compression foam padding assures comfortable seating. The foam has a moisture barrier for water protection.
The seat’s upholstery is made of marine grade vinyl to efficiently withstand harsh conditions. The vinyl is treated to effectively resist UV and mildew. Dacron polyester thread and stainless steel staples further increase the seat’s durability. Its T-nut construction allows the seat to be installed on any 4-bolt BIA standard mounting pedestal system. This seat is built to deliver long-lasting performance and to give great value for your money! Available in various colors.
- Strong injection molded plastic frame
- High compression foam padding
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
Features of Wise Economy ValuePlus Folding Boat Seat
- High-impact plastic frame
- Compression foam padding
- Mildew-resistant and UV-treated vinyl
- Minimal swivel
- Strong aluminum hinges
- Foam protected with moisture barrier
- Dacron thread
- Stainless steel staple
- T-nut construction
- Comes in range of colors
- 6 year warranty on frame
- 3 year warranty on upholstery
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 17.5"
Armrests sold separately. Find armrests for this seat here.
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.