Optimize the seating area on your boat with Wise Offshore Seat, designed to be mounted over a cooler. The seat’s frame is constructed of rotational molded plastic to offer long-lasting use. Its arms are made of high-quality polished aluminum/stainless steel for superior toughness.
The seat is upholstered in 28 oz. marine grade vinyl fabric to make it look like new for years. The fabric is coated with mildew and UV inhibitors for optimum protection. Padded with high compressed foam, this seat offers excellent comfort and stability. This seat comes with stainless steel hardware for secure and easy installation. Various colors available.
- Compression foam padding
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
- Rotational molded plastic
Features of Wise Offshore Cooler Seats
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- Stainless steel hardware
- Cooler features insulated double wall made of copper
- Cooler has recessed rubber gasket and drain
- Includes plastic mounts for installation
- Warranty (Frame): 6 years
- Warranty (Upholstery): 3 years
Manf. Part # WD155P-710
- Seat height: 38"
- Width: 39"
- Depth: 22"
- Cooler sold separately
Does have zipper on bottom to attach it to the two stainless bars ?
Unfortunately no, this is not made with zippers on the bottom.
Does this unit come with the mounting holes predrilled and is the under side plastic as is my old one and this seems to hold in the temp?
The under side is plastic. The cushion comes assembled to be able to install onto the WD156 cooler seat. Just an exact replacement for that seat.
Question & Answer Guidelines
Is this the entire lid and cushion assembly for the swingback cooler? Does it have the hinges for the cooler and the seal on the bottom?
Unfortunately no, this is only the bottom cushion replacement. If you are looking for that entire assembly, you will want to look at this: http://www.iboats.com/Offshore-Swingback-Cooler-Seat-cooler-not-included-White-Wise-Boat-Seats/dm/view_id.375672
This product ships in 3 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.