Sit back and relax on the Wise Premier 50" Pontoon Bench Seat as you take in the sights, cruising across the blue. This pontoon seat is manufactured to meet OEM standards and can be used with old as well as new pontoon boats. It features a rotational-molded high-density polyethylene seat back and base for excellent strength, support and durability. Filled with 1.5 density virgin foam that doesn’t have fillers, this seat offers luxurious seating comfort. Plus, this seat has a recessed contour front stair step that provides extra foot space.
A film barrier between the foam and vinyl allows the foam to quickly recover its original shape after impact. Lift the cushion seat to find storage space for your boat accessories. The seat is upholstered in heavy-duty 28 oz. marine-grade vinyl that is loaded with mildew and UV inhibitors for fade resistance. Various colors available.
- Rotational molded, strong polyethylene seat backs and bases
- 1.5 density virgin foam with no “fillers”
- UV treated and mildew resistant heavy-duty 28 oz. marine-grade vinyl
Features of Wise Premier 50" Pontoon Bench Seat
- Film barrier between foam and vinyl allows for quick shape recovery
- Seat lifts up to provide storage space
- Aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- 11" long piano style seat hinges
- Easy assembly
- 6 year warranty on frame
- 3 year warranty on upholstery
- Height: 30"
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 26"
- Seat depth: 18"
- Base footprint: 50" x 19"
Is this seat available without the base?
For details on this, call our sales department at (800)-914-1123.
Question & Answer Guidelines
Can the seat cushion be ordered seperately?
Unfortunately no, we do not currently sell the cushion separately.
This product ships in 9 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.