The Wise Premier Pontoon Fold Down Boat Seat combines luxury, comfort and style in one piece, making it a perfect choice for your water craft. This seat features state-of-the-art, high-impact plastic frame for excellent durability in the harsh marine conditions. The high-density polyurethane compression foam padding plus no-pinch hinge design give the ultimate seating comfort.
The recessed front contour not only provides extra foot space, but also adds a contemporary look to the seat. Marine grade base and seat back frames are designed to withstand elements and provide solid seating. The foam fill is covered with moisture-resistant marine grade vinyl that resists mildew and UV rays. Dacron polyester thread is used to stitch the upholstery, ensuring it is in line with OEM standards. Seats can be installed using the 4-bolt pedestal system. Different color schemes available.
- High-impact plastic frame
- High-density compression polyurethane foam padding
- Heavy-duty marine grade vinyl
Features of Wise Premier Pontoon Fold Down Boat Seats
- Vinyl is mildew and UV resistant
- No-pinch aluminum hinges
- Dacron polyester thread stitched upholstery
- Mounts to any 4-bolt pedestal system
- Comes in different colors and designs to match most boat interiors
- 6 Year Warranty on frame
- 3 Year Warranty on upholstery
- Height: 19.5"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 16"
- Seating Depth: 14.5"
This product ships in 3 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.