Seat mount brackets that are durable and adjustable, Wise Sure Mount Seat Bracket are perfect for mounting boat seats to a flat bench surface.
This kit makes you a whiz at installing boat seats in no time! You can simply bolt the seat with or without swivel to the seat plate and follow it by screwing 15 inch/ 33 inch (as per the size of your boat) “L” shaped rail into a flat surface at an angle of 90°. It enables the seat to be slid back and forth until you reach the most comfortable position.
This kit also includes a rear retainer bracket for added safety. The kit contains parts for increasing the rail length or mounting additional seats.
- Convenient side-to-side seat travel
- Removes easily - simply slide out of bracket
- ABYC Class B
Features of Wise Sure Mount Seat Bracket
- Made of aluminum
- ABYC Class B Seat is designed to be used specifically for boat speeds up to five miles
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy to install
- 3 year warranty
Manf. Part# WD70
- Seat bracket kit
- 15" rail length
Manf. Part# WD71
Manf. Part# WD72
- Seat mount center bracket
Manf. Part# WD73
- Seat bracket kit
- 33" rail length
Question & Answer Guidelines
Is this compatibile with tempress bench seat?
We cannot guarantee that it will be compatible. Seat parts that are made by two different manufacturers have a risk of not matching up perfectly.
This product ships in 9 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.