Xantrex TrueCharge2 12v 3-bank Battery Chargers; 120v & 220v compatibility
The new TRUECharge2 10-amp charger replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECharge 10TB unit and features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world. The TRUECharge2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions.
The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger uses power factor correction to deliver a full three-stage charge cycle. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics. The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger meets stringent safety and regulatory standards including UL1564 and UL1236.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Charges flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Mounting is possible in a variety of orientations and in areas where space is limited
- Ability to charge healthy batteries drained to low voltage
- Easy access to AC and DC wiring from one side
- Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
• Banks: 3
• Size: 3.5" x 6.7" x 13.4"