| || |
- Remove and separate the whole jet pump from the PWC.
- Hold the front end of the drive shaft with a shaft holder on bench vise.
- Remove the impeller. Turning clockwise will loosen the impeller.
- Visually inspect thread on shaft & impeller for debris or damage. Apply grease or anti-seize on the thread before installation.
- Screw in the impeller by hand; be careful of the sharp edges of the impeller. Tighten with the impeller wrench. If the impeller feels too tight or not threaded properly, unscrew the impeller, clean and check the thread.
- Assemble the pump and refill O/E pump oil or grease to spec.