Save expensive labor cost required for servicing your boat’s outboard with the Seloc Yamaha Outboard 1984-1996 2 & 4-Stroke Service & Repair Manual. This comprehensive repair manual gives you all the information you need to do it yourself. It includes easy-to-follow illustrated procedures and hundreds of actual work photos, drawings, exploded views and tables. This repair manual covers all Yamaha Outboards 2 -250 hp 1-4 cylinder, V4 and V6 models 2 and 4 stroke models, including jet drives (1984-1996).
The service and repair manual is also available as an online version, which has the up-to-date repair information, color photos, enlarged diagrams, huge database, hyper-linked index and word search and quick access buttons.
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of actual work photos, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Only manual authorized by marine engine manufacturer for accuracy and completeness
Features of the Yamaha Outboard 1984-1996 2 & 4-Stroke Service & Repair Manual
- Covers all Yamaha Outboards 2 -250 hp 1-4 cylinder, V4 and V6 models 2 and 4 stroke models, including Jet Drives, (1984-1996).
- Includes maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications and troubleshooting information
- 'How To' instructions
- Procedures rated for skill level based on difficulty
- Online manual subscription offers up-to-date repair information, hyper-linked index and word search for easy navigation
- Color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts number reference in online manual ensures quick and convenient reference
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts and maintenance intervals (online subscription)
Manf. Part # 1701-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Boat motor repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1701 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.