Get the Seloc Yamaha Outboard 1997-2009 2-Stroke Service & Repair Manual and save the expense of hiring a technician for repairing/servicing your boat’s old Yamaha outboard. This manual features easy-to-follow illustrated procedures and hundreds of work photos, drawings, exploded views and tables to guide you to do the repairing on your own. It covers all Yamaha Outboards 2 -250 HP 1-4 cylinder, V4 and V6 models 2 stroke models, including jet drives (1997-2009).
The repair manual is also available in online version, which includes many features such as color photos, enlarged diagrams, hyper-linked index, word search, quick access buttons, printable pages, and more. The online version will have all the latest information for quick reference.
- Easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Only manual certified by marine engine manufacture for completeness and accuracy
Features of Yamaha Outboard 1997-2009 2-Stroke Service & Repair Manual
- Covers all Yamaha Outboards 2 -250 HP 1-4 Cylinder, V4 and V6 models 2 stroke models, including jet drives (1997-2009)
- Includes simple to complex repair procedures
- Features maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications and troubleshooting information
- 'How To' instructions
- Procedures rated for skill level based on difficulty
- Online manual subscription offers up-to-date repair information, hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages, parts number reference in online manual ensures quick and convenient reference
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals (online subscription)
Manf. Part # 1703-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Boat motor repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1703 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.