Covers all Yamaha Outboards 2.5 -350 hp 1-4 Cylinder, V6 and V8 Models 4 Stroke Models, including Jet Drives, 2005-2010. 428 Pages.
Seloc Repair Manual #1707 Table of Contents & Index
Seloc Repair Manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete
- Procedures include skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job with confidence. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures based on the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors.
Seloc Online Subscription
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
- Instant access to start the job right away
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level required
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
- Repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length
Keep your manual in the boat for emergencies. Use SelocOnline for up-to-date repair information, expanded procedures, and their parts database, or use both hand-in-hand.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.