Yamaha Marine 212SS - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - 212SS - Bowrider
2008 Yamaha Marine 212SS Description
It's nice to know some things come standard. Like Adrenaline.
With its sleek, streamlined profile and advanced Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines, the new 212SS pairs undeniable appeal with unwavering power and acceleration for an incomparable boating experience. A tinted, low profile windshield and aggressive styling make this alluring speedster's sports car-like presence impossible to ignore. Stainless steel accents, bold graphics and high-grade carpet add an element of sophistication to complement this boat's wild side.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 3029
- Model Name: Twin High Output
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 2
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1052
2008 Yamaha Marine 212SS Standard Features
* Stainless Details: Stainless steel pull-up cleats, rub rails and handholds provide both function and style.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Low profile, tinted windshield.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Berber Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade Berber carpet.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new Sony satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212SS comes with Yamaha’s No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: Getting on the 212SS from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212SS’s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: The 212SS comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!