Yamaha Marine 212SS - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - 212SS - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine 212SS DescriptionYamaha's 212SS is pure adrenaline captured in seductive lines and unmistakable profile. Every cut and curve of the striking black hull has been meticulously sculpted to complement the unmatched power of four-stroke Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines. ON the surface, it's pristine example of impeccable boat design. Below, lies the soul of a race boat, waiting to be unleashed.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 3029
2009 Yamaha Marine 212SS Standard Features
· Low profile, tinted windshield.
· Stainless Details: Stainless steel pull-up cleats, rubrails and handholds provide both function and style.
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Berber Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade berber carpet.
· Integrated Chrome Plated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line Sony satellite equipped sound system with a remote at the sternand 4 premium Kicker® speakers.
· MP3 Player Input and Storage
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212SS comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
· Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: Getting on the 212SS from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212SSs telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform: With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
· Dinette Table with mounts at cockpit and stern.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!