Yamaha Marine 212X - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - 212X - Bowrider
2008 Yamaha Marine 212X Description
You'll Feel as instant connection with this boat eve before you connect the tow rope.
With blistering graphics and the acceleration to match, the 212X provides effortless starts to get wakeboarders up in an instant. An internal ballast system with 55-gallon tanks and Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines work together to create the perfect setup for big air. Touting stainless steel accents and a collapsible wake tower with wakeboard racks, turning heads is as easy as turning up the volume of the premium Sony sound system- just in case you need a little extra motivation while you psych yourself up for another bout with gravity.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Dry Weight: 3274
- Model Name: 212X
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 2
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1052
2008 Yamaha Marine 212X Standard Features
* Ballast Tanks: Total ballast weight up to 750 pounds that is capable of increasing the size of the wake by approximately 6 inches. Auto shut off feature for easy filling and emptying.
* Aggressive wakeboard tower design: Added styling that stands out from the crowd, wakeboard racks standard.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new Sony satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212X comes with Yamaha’s No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: Getting on the 212X from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212X’s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: The 212X comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!