Yamaha Marine 212X - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - 212X - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine 212X DescriptionBold, daring and aspiring to astounding new heights. It's a description as applicable to Yamaha's 212X as it is for the wake boarder behind it. Adding substantial weight to exceptional performance, the 212X pairs an integrated internal ballast system with the concentrated power of Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines-making this boat a top contender in the wake sport category.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 3274
2009 Yamaha Marine 212X Standard Features
· Ballast Tanks: Total ballast weight up to 750 pounds that is capable of increasing the size of the wake by approximately 6 inches. Auto shut off feature for easy filling and emptying.
· Aggressive wakeboard tower design: Added styling that stands out from the crowd and folds down for easy storage - wakeboard racks standard. Billet aluminum tower mirror also included.
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Bow Ladder.
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade berber carpet.
· Integrated Chrome Plated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line Sony satellite equipped sound system with a remote at the stern and 4 premium Kicker® speakers.
· MP3 Player Input and Storage
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212X comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
· Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: Getting on the 212X from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212Xs telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform: With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water with room for a dinette table. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!