Yamaha Marine 232 Limited S - Bowrider Boat
New 2010 Yamaha Marine - 232 Limited S - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine 232 Limited S DescriptionThe refined aesthetic of Yamaha's 232 Limited is capable of pleasing even the most discerning eye. Enveloping Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines in a design of pure opulence, the 232 Limited provides unparalleled luxury in the form of supple seating, stainless steel accents and sun-soaked bliss.
- Length Over All: 23 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1799
- Dry Weight: 3314
2009 Yamaha Marine 232 Limited S Standard Features
· Freshwater Shower: A freshwater shower built into the swim platform is an added luxury for rinsing off after a quick swim.
· Multiple Storage Compartments: Ten storage compartments include an enclosed head compartment (boat is not equipped with portable toilet), anchor storage compartment, storage under each seat and carpeted compartments under the starboard console. The 232 Limited is also equipped with a full-size ski locker that accommodates skis, kneeboards or wakeboards. Stern storage is perfect for wet items, like ropes and wetsuits.
· Stainless Steel Details including rubrails, cupholders, grab handles and pull-up cleats.
· 36-quart Built-In Ice Chest: Help keep beverages chilled and sandwiches fresh.
· Innovative Swim Platform: This award-winning stern with Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
· Dinette Table with mounts at cockpit and stern.
· Center Walk-Thru Transom: Easy access to the stern patio area and swim platform from the cockpit.
· Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: For easy boarding while in the water.
· Sophisticated Dashboard Gauges and Helm: The 232 Limited features 4 dual tachometers, 2 fuel level gauge, low-fuel warning light, and depth finder.
· No Wake Mode: Two buttons located at the helm easily engage this feature making idling through low speed zones easier.
· Custom Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel: Allows the operator to adjust the angle of the steering wheel for added comfort.
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Adjusts each throttle position and control forward, neutral and reverse.
· Depth Finder: Digitally monitors water depth from any spot on the water.
· Ample Seating for 10: J-shaped seating with a convertible lounger provides excellent comfort and versatility.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!