Yamaha Marine AR210 - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - AR210 - Bowrider
2008 Yamaha Marine AR210 Description
This boat doesn't just pull its own weight, it pulls your entire family.
A true marvel of thoughtful design and versatility, the AR210 beckons those who seek a balance of leisure and excitement. Fitted with all the necessities to keep wake riders content, this boats powerful Twin Yamaha Marine engines allow it to plane quicker than stern-drives, so that you get up faster. For wakeboarders in waiting, a wide bow area with forward seating provides an abundance of room inside. A cooler accommodates a day's worth of refreshments and a JBL premium sound system provides the soundtrack for it all.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Dry Weight: 2954
- Model Name: AR210
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 2
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1025
2008 Yamaha Marine AR210 Standard Features
* Bimini Top: The Bimini top is easy to open and close any time your family needs a place to escape from the sun. Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, compass, RPM and water depth.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design, first introduced with the 230 Series, ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the optional stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: Getting on the 210 Series from the beach is now easier than ever with the 210s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: Every 210 comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer with swing-away tongue for easy storage.
* In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!