Yamaha Marine AR210 - Bowrider Boat
New 2015 Yamaha Marine - AR210 - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine AR210 DescriptionThe AR210 offers irrefutable proof that there's no greater thrill than the combination of thoughtful design, superior performance and astonishing affordability. Pairing the incomparable acceleration and control of Twin Yamaha Marine engines with a fully featured boat layout, the AR210 provides laid-back comfort and wakesport energy - without compromising either
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 2954
2009 Yamaha Marine AR210 Standard Features
· Aluminum Wakeboard Tower
· Bimini Top: The Bimini top is easy to open and close any time your family needs a place to escape from the sun. Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Bow Ladder
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
· Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, compass, RPM and water depth.
· Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform.
· Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform:With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!