Yamaha Marine FX - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine FX DescriptionFull Size Comfort At A moderate Price. *For those whose wild side is well balanced by their rational side, the versatile yet affordable FX was made for you. Equipped with the largest fuel tank is its class for exceptional range, and a powerful, fuel-efficient four-stroke engine to make every day exciting, this full-size WaveRunner is exhilarating, whether you're in the driver's seat or wakeboarding behind it. An automotive-inspired dash provides you with all the necessary information. And adjustable trim and adjustable steering allow you to truly customize your ride.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 848
- Model Name: FX
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 4
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
2008 Yamaha Marine FX Standard Features
* The FX® is powered by the Yamaha MR-1™ engine, the first four-stroke motor designed specifically for personal watercraft applications. The MR-1E powerplant is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 998cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for unequalled performance.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four individually adjustable throttle bodies, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
* High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors
* Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!