Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser High Output - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser High Output Description
The Best Selling Luxury Performance Watercraft.
*Combining a compact, High Output engine, a NanoXcel hull and deck and a three-point contact system, the FX Cruiser HO delivers instantaneous acceleration and exceptional responsiveness, all while keeping you comfortable and relaxed. Whether you're touring for a day or adventure riding for a week, the FX Cruiser HO will exceed even the highest expectations. No wonder it's the industry's best-selling luxury PWC.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 783
- Model Name: FX Cruiser High Output
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1052
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
2008 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser High Output Standard Features
* The FX Cruiser® HO is powered by a Yamaha High Output MR-1™ engine. This 1052cc four cylinder, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine delivers more power in a lighter package than any other full-size, four-stroke normally-aspirated watercraft in the industry.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four individually adjustable throttle bodies, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
* High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
* Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off throttle steering. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!