Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2015 Yamaha Marine - FX Cruiser SHO - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO Description
The most advanced, luxurious high performance watercraft ever.
*Cutting-edge performance, the latest technological advancements and the most elite features for the family-there's never been a watercraft like the FX Cruiser SHO. Featuring the industry's largest displacement engine, a 1.8 liter, 1812cc, supercharged Yamaha marine engine, along with an ultra-lightweight, high-strength NanoXcel hull and deck, the FX Cruiser SHO gets you moving in a nanosecond. Meanwhile, Cruiser seats keep the rest of your family comfortable while Cruise Assist helps you comfortably tow your kids on inflatables and wakeboards.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 841
- Model Name: FX Cruiser SHO
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1812
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
2008 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO Standard Features
* The FX Cruiser SHO is powered by an all new 1.8 liter, supercharged, super high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
* High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
* Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off throttle steering. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!