Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2015 Yamaha Marine - FX Cruiser SHO - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO DescriptionNever before has a personal watercraft been capable of dominating both the performance and luxury categories like Yamaha's FX Cruiser SHO. Named 2008 "Watercraft of the Year" by Watercraft World, the FX Cruiser SHO combines Yamaha's luxurious Cruiser seat with an amenity-rich layout and a nimble NanoXcel hull and deck - Seamlessly melding intuitive design with indulgent performance.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet
- Beam: 4 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 841
2009 Yamaha Marine FX Cruiser SHO Standard Features
· The FX Cruiser SHO is powered by a 1.8 liter, supercharged, super high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose-built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
· High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
· Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
· Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
· Direct Ignition: For more efficient combustion.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The FX Cruiser SHOs 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system: The three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX Cruiser SHO pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!