Yamaha Marine FX High Output - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine FX High Output DescriptionExhilarating performance for the extreme enthusiast. Start the ignition. Squeeze the Throttle. And let the shredding begin. The FX HO was born to move. With a lightweight, High Output engine, this WaveRunner delivers explosive acceleration and segment-leading fuel economy. A high-strength, lightweight. NanoXcel hull and deck reduces weight by 25% to create an enviable power-to-weight ratio. Speed. Agility. Handling. This WaveRunner holds nothing back.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 773
- Model Name: FX High Output
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1025
2008 Yamaha Marine FX High Output Standard Features
Yamaha High Pressure Pump
* The FX™ HO's pump design could be the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin. Like the High Output MR-1™ engine, the new pump design also contributes to the FX HO’s excellent power-to-weight ratio.
* Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
* Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers. Q.S.T.S. offers 24 degrees of total trim range.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
* Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
* Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
* The FX™ HO is powered by a high output Yamaha MR-1™ engine. This 1052cc four cylinder, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine delivers more power in a lighter package than any other full-size, four-stroke normally-aspirated watercraft in the industry.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four individually adjustable throttle bodies, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
* Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!