Yamaha Marine FX HO - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - FX HO - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine FX HO DescriptionThe new FX HO proudly bears a badge of power that other watercraft have yet to earn. With an Ultra lightweight design and the unmatched power of a 1.8-liter, 1812cc normally aspirated high Output engine, the FX HO redefines the high-performance category - pairing unrivaled power with an incomparable price.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet
- Beam: 4 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 794
2009 Yamaha Marine FX HO Standard Features
· The FX™ HO is powered by a 1.8 liter, super high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose-built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
· High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
· Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
· Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
· Direct Ignition: For more efficient combustion.
Yamaha High Pressure Pump
· The FX HO’s 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX HO pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!