Yamaha Marine FX SHO - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2015 Yamaha Marine - FX SHO - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine FX SHO DescriptionHeralded as the most award-winning watercraft of all time, the FX SHO pairs the massive torque of the industry's largest engine with the responsive ride of the NanoXcel hull and deck. Possessing an undeniably confident design that allows for supreme stability and unmatched power when offshore riding, the FX SHO begs the question - is it still considered a race, if no one else can keep up?
- Length Over All: 11 Feet
- Beam: 4 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 827
2009 Yamaha Marine FX SHO Standard Features
· The FX SHO is powered by a 1.8 liter, supercharged, super high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
· High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
· Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
· Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
· Direct Ignition: For more efficient combustion.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The FX SHOs 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX SHO pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!