Yamaha Marine GP1300R - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine GP1300R DescriptionLast chance to experience the Legend *If you've ever dreamed about ripping up the water on the legendary GP1300R, this is your final chance. In its last year of production, this muscle craft has a new metallic blue exterior and a powerful, fuel-injected 1300cc Yamaha Marine engine that makes it feel as though it has
- Length Over All: 14 Feet and 2 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16
- Max Load: 353
- Dry Weight: 655
- Model Name: GP1300R
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 3
- Displacemet ci: 1297
2008 Yamaha Marine GP1300R Standard Features
* The GP®1300R is powered by a high-performance, fuel-injected, three-cylinder, 1296cc Yamaha marine engine.
*Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Computer-controlled, electronic fuel injection system automatically adjusts fuel flow and ignition timing for quick throttle response, maximum acceleration, and improved fuel efficiency.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off-throttle steering. The OTS function of YEMS activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
* Traction Control: To manage the awesome power of the GP1300R, Y.E.M.S. utilizes a traction control feature that alters fuel/air mixtures. This system enhances acceleration by reducing prop spin and achieves top end performance by maintaining engine RPM.
* Ceramic-plated Cylinders: Optimal heat transfer, durable, accurate and consistent bore, lightweight.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* High-performance Tuned Exhaust Pipe and Manifold: The equal flow manifold allows all cylinders to perform equally at peak performance
* Variable Oil Injection: Regulates the fuel/oil mixture to deliver only what is needed at different RPM levels; reduces smoke and oil consumption.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The GP1300R high pressure pump: Designed to maximize water flow for high performance, while reducing sound, the GP1300R intake cavity and pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!