Yamaha Marine Super Jet - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Super Jet - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine Super Jet Description
The best all around stand up in the industry just got better.
*Behold the legendary SuperJet. Worshiped by exteme athletes everywhere, this WaveRunner continues its reign as the best-selling in watercraft history. A new, wider, race-inspired hull features built-in sponsons and allows for better hook-up to get you up on top of the water faster and provide more stability while cornering. Weighing 60lbs less than the nearest competitor, the 2008 SuperJet offers versatility for freestyle, closed-course racing and extreme free riding.
- Length Over All: 9 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 2 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5
- Dry Weight: 291
- Model Name: SuperJet
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 2
2008 Yamaha Marine Super Jet Standard Features
* Perfectly balanced for hard cornering and wide-open straight-aways, the newly designed SuperJet hull features molded-in sponsons positioned forward on the craft that increase the wetted surface area of the hull. This allows the craft to turn easier while making the SuperJet more stable for novice and intermediate level riders.
* The SuperJet™ is powered by a high-performance, two-cylinder, 701cc Yamaha marine engine. Two 38mm Mikuni carburetors feed this world-class powerplant, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The SuperJet 144mm Hyper-Flow jet pump propulsion system : The new three-blade stainless steel progressive pitch impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The SuperJet pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!