Yamaha Marine Super Jet - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - Super Jet - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine Super Jet DescriptionImpossible to dethrone, the SuperJet continues its epic reign as the best selling stand-up in watercraft history. On and off the course, the SuperJet delivers an impeccable balance of complete freedom and ultimate control.
- Length Over All: 7 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 2 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5
- Dry Weight: 291
2009 Yamaha Marine Super Jet Standard Features· Perfectly balanced for hard cornering and wide-open straight-aways, the newly designed SuperJet hull features molded-in sponsons positioned forward on the craft that increase the wetted surface area of the hull. This allows the craft to turn easier while making the SuperJet more stable for novice and intermediate level riders.
· The SuperJet™ is powered by a high-performance, two-cylinder, 701cc Yamaha marine engine. Two 38mm Mikuni carburetors feed this world-class powerplant, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
· Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The SuperJet 144mm Hyper-Flow jet pump propulsion system : The new three-blade stainless steel progressive pitch impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The SuperJet pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook-up.
· Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Hull and Deck
Be the first to write a review for this boat!