Yamaha Marine SX210 - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - SX210 - Bowrider
2008 Yamaha Marine SX210 DescriptionSome boats are designed to take you from here to there. While other are designed to truly move you. With a wide, spacious bow and an inviting interior, this 21 foot boat leaves plenty of room for everything except improvement. Offering an abundance of space with limited investment, the SX210 was designed with ample room for nine and extensive storage to stow everything required for day in the sun. Revered as a quintessential Yamaha, this boat feels bigger than many larger stern-drive boats and is powered by Twin Yamaha Marine engines to make certain that it's just as fast, too.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 2802
- Hull Color: Eclipse Black; Neptune Blue
- Model Name: 4-stroke Twin
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 2
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1052
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
2008 Yamaha Marine SX210 Standard Features
* Cockpit Table: A convenient table mount in the cockpit quickly transforms the roomy interior into the perfect place to serve snacks or refreshments.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210’s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, compass, RPM and water depth.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamaha’s No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design, first introduced with the 230 Series, ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: Getting on the 210 Series from the beach is now easier than ever with the 210’s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: For easy boarding and reboarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: Every 210 comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!