Yamaha Marine SX210 - Bowrider Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - SX210 - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine SX210 Descriptionthe intelligent use of space on Yamaha's SX210 instantly fools the mind and body into believing this boat is much larger than 21 feet. Well-appointed with comforts and conveniences typically reserved for more expensive boats, the SX210 is an affordable boat ingeniously disguised by its luxurious exterior.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50
- Max Load: 1675
- Dry Weight: 2802
2009 Yamaha Marine SX210 Standard Features
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Bow Ladder.
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Carpet: Removable, snap-in high-quality marine-grade carpet.
· Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, RPM and water depth.
· Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line, JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design, first introduced with the 230 Series, ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
· Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform: With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
· Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
· Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue: The 212SS comes complete with a trailer with a painted swing-away tongue.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!